JRA.... Journal of a Radical Arthritis Chick

Here I give advice, speak of my experiences and give information to those who want to better understand Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am NOT a medical professional, and you should always seek advice from a doctor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Hello everyone! I am 28 years old and was diagnosed with JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) when I was just 3 years old. I've had my battles with this disease over the years, and have decided to create a blog. I want to share my stories and adivce with other RA chicks, or anyone interested, to raise awareness and get insight from others. Feel free to comment/question me about anything. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Monday, October 4, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words....

So I've been out of work almost a year due to my illnesses.  In some ways it has been great, I can get all the rest I need, but it others it hasn't.  I'm bored out of my skull somedays being stuck in the house, and at times I feel useless for not being able to contribute anything to the bills.  I do help out in other ways that I can, for example I do the laundry and cleaning and most of the cooking.  I don't mind, and if I can't ever do it, Adam helps in any way he can.  I'm blessed with a great guy.  I still get down on myself for not being able to work though. 

I think I have come up with something that will not only help me feel better, but help us make money also.  I have had a passion for photography for as long as I can remember.  I've had many friends and family ask why I didn't go to school for it.  Over the past few weeks, I've had a few people ask me to take family portraits and I did a concert on Saturday.  I think being a photographer would be a great job! I can set my own hours and pace, and do something I love.  Hopefully I can get the ball rolling with this.  I may need all the help I can get, but hey I won't let that stop me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home