JRA.... Journal of a Radical Arthritis Chick

Here I give advice, speak of my experiences and give information to those who want to better understand Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am NOT a medical professional, and you should always seek advice from a doctor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Hello everyone! I am 28 years old and was diagnosed with JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) when I was just 3 years old. I've had my battles with this disease over the years, and have decided to create a blog. I want to share my stories and adivce with other RA chicks, or anyone interested, to raise awareness and get insight from others. Feel free to comment/question me about anything. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Keeping this post short and sweet!  I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a very, Merry Christmas!! I hope you all have a pain-free, fun day filled with family, love and laughter.  I hope Santa brings you want you asked for.  ((((Hugs to everyone))))

Here is a photo of my tree I'd like to share:

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!


PS:  After Christmas I will be back with some new blogs!!! If you'd like to see me discuss anything, please feel free to let me know. :)