JRA.... Journal of a Radical Arthritis Chick

Here I give advice, speak of my experiences and give information to those who want to better understand Rheumatoid Arthritis. I am NOT a medical professional, and you should always seek advice from a doctor.

My Photo
Name:
Location: MA, United States

Hello everyone! I am 28 years old and was diagnosed with JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) when I was just 3 years old. I've had my battles with this disease over the years, and have decided to create a blog. I want to share my stories and adivce with other RA chicks, or anyone interested, to raise awareness and get insight from others. Feel free to comment/question me about anything. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Award!

Wow, I just found out I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award from Parga's Junkyard!! Thanks so much to everyone who reads my blog! I am definitely honored and am so glad to hear many people enjoy reading them.

About the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank and Link back to the person that gave it to you!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send the Versatile Blogger Award on to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!


So, 7 things about myself are:

1. My favorite past time is reading, I love getting lost in a book for hours on end.

2. I absolutely love to bake, especially cupcakes.  I like to be creative and use different things to decorate and make them unique.

3. My favorite comfort food is brownies.  Yummmmmmm!

4. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving! Fall is my favorite time of year, and I love getting together with family without the hassle of presents. Christmas has just seemed to get too materialistic these days.

5.  My favorite clothing is jeans, a tee shirt & a comfy pair of sneakers.  I hate wearing heels, a) because of my RA and b) because I'm pretty clumsy.  I always say that when I get married, I'm wearing a long dress with sneakers underneath.  I'd be the one to trip and fall on my face down the aisle.

6.  I own two cats, whom I absolutely love and adore.  They bring me comfort and relax me when I'm stressed.

7.  I'm engaged to the love of my life, Adam - and we've apparently been running into each other since we were four.  Weird connections and such that make me further believe we have always been meant for each other.  May sound corny, but it's true.


And now, to award other bloggers who deserve this award!





5. MaryK 






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home